GET company is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified by the representatives of UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) in the field of Information System development and application and computer systems maintenance. This value-added certificate which we achieved in 2015 is confirmation that our company:
- Protects the client’s reputation
- Provides reassurance to clients that their information is secure
- Supports compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Demonstrates credibility and trust
- Improves information security awareness
- Shows commitment to information security at all levels throughout the client’s organization.
Besides the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 rules and regulations, all of GET performance and tasks meet the requirements of our customers (e.g. tier 1 automotive-part supplier), which perform regular audits to make sure that GET maintains a high level of information security. This is an iterative incremental process, where after achieving a certain score, we implement new sets of measures and improve our security level that will also be reflected by a higher score in the next audit.