GET company is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified by the representatives of UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) in the field of Information System development and application and computer systems maintenance. This value added certificate which we achieved in 2015 is confirmation that our company:
- Protects the client’s reputation
- Provides reassurance to clients that their information is secure
- Supports compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Demonstrates credibility and trust
- Improves information security awareness
- Shows commitment to information security at all levels throughout the client’s organization.
Beside the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 rules and regulations, all of GET performance and tasks meet the requirements of our customers (e.g. tier 1 automotive-part supplier), which perform regular audits to make sure that GET maintains a high level of information security. This is an iterative incremental process, where after achieving a certain score, we implement new sets of measures and improve our security level that will also be reflected by a higher score in the next audit.