GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Atlassian Business Consultant
Business Consultant will be responsible for leading and advising clients in the use and configuration of Atlassian products. This includes specification, system setup, implementation, training and/or reinforcement of training, and implementation support of software applications for new and existing clients. It also involves following project standards within established time frames and at defined quality levels, and ensuring projects are completed according to clients’ specifications.
- Organization and execution of assigned business projects for Atlassian products according to clients’ requirements
- Meeting and working with clients to determine their requirements and define the scope of a project
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and business solutions
- Working closely with clients’ project lead and entire project team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time
- Clarifying clients’ system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Defining software, hardware, and network requirements
- Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems
- Constantly learning new Atlassian products and features
- Presenting solutions in written or spoken reports
- Designing, testing, installing, and monitoring new systems
- Helping clients and efficiently providing support for implemented solutions
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to clients
- Organizing training for users and other consultants
- Being involved in support and (pre)sales / related Atlassian marketing activities, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organizations
- Advanced Atlassian products user (at least in Jira and Confluence)
- At least 2 years of working experience in IT support or a similar role
- Experienced in close collaboration with the clients that led to understanding their needs and finding the best way to address them
- Dedicated to finding ways to increase the quality of provided services and solutions
- An avid and passionate user of technology and software in general
- Analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Experienced in lean and agile development practices, yet comfortable with documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze financial aspect of current projects and forecast future activities
- Ability to explain technical information in non-technical terms is essential
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- English proficiency – both written and spoken
- Keen on teamwork
- Genuine curiosity and constant striving to learn
- Administration and support experience in Atlassian solutions (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understanding and ability to use and help clients plan their implementations in relation to BitBucket and Bamboo
- Strong scripting experience in any scripting language (e.g. Shell)
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.