GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
BI Database Administrator
You can become a member of an inspiring team that is responsible for development and maintenance of business intelligence solutions. You will be responsible for maintenance, administration, monitoring and optimisation of DWH solutions, related DBs and services.
As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly. If you think that you possess the right skills in order to increase the quality of our products by bringing more standardization, automation and innovation to our process, we would be thrilled to have you in our team.
- Implementation and maintenance of DWH systems, related DBs and services on Azure environment
- DB monitoring, issue tracking, alerting and troubleshooting
- Capacity planning for DBs and related services
- Performance tuning and optimization
- DB deployments
- DB access management
- DB backup and archiving
- Ownership of all relevant procedures and processes
- Sharing knowledge with other team members
- Collaboration with developers, admins, managers, customers and other teams
- Keeping informed on trends in database administration
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or comparable practical experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in database administration
- Strong working experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Server or similar
- Experience with distributed database environments, such as Azure Synapse Analytics (SQL DWH)
- Experience with DB deployment process using source version control (eg. GIT)
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers
- Experience in working with cloud environments (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Familiarity with PowerBI or similar reporting tools
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence and Big Data technologies and concepts
- Familiarity with relational and dimensional data modeling concepts
- German language familiarity
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- German language lessons
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.