GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of custom tools which are supporting the production and R&D (Research & Development) processes in the Automotive industry.
Among others, your tasks will be to develop custom tools and scripts that will support different processes and Business needs, design project KPIs and dashboards, create data visualizations, implement and maintain real-time data extraction and transformation tools, prepare project documentation, communicate and coordinate inside a large organization on different projects and to automate daily tasks.
You should be able to understand the software architecture of the custom applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain.
You will directly communicate with stakeholders in order to collect their needs as well as presenting them developed solutions.
As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Proficiency in Reporting tools (e.g. Google Data Studio)
- Understanding of relational/non-relational databases
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Understanding of ETL concepts
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible attitude, strongly committed to quality
- Excellent communication skills, both with business and technical audiences
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to learn new technologies, especially if knowledge in the before mentioned technologies does not comply with the required criteria
- Genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Knowledge of different Google Workspace (G Suite) apps
- Knowledge of Java or Python language
- Grafana dashboarding
- Familiar with a Business Intelligence and Data warehousing
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.