GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Functional Support Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the functional support and the maintenance of enterprise Requirement Management softwares used in the Automotive industry.
You will collaborate with client projects team members like System/Software engineers and Architects, Test engineers, Project Managers and other technical or nontechnical members, having a chance to learn from automotive industry experts.
- Provide high level functional support in cases of questions, issues, requests for improvements for requirement management and traceability tools
- Identify issues, concerns and communicate them to leadership
- Quickly resolve functional issues and minimize impact on end-user productivity and overall impact to organization
- Ensure that tools are used according to predefined processes and methodologies
- Develop DXL scripts tailored by project needs
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Continuous tools improvements
- Collaborate with the client domain experts on process improvements
- Conduct tooling Proof Of Concepts (PoC)
- Prepare client-facing communications, documentation and training materials suitable for international consumption
- At least 2 years working experience in IT support or similar
- C /C++ basic knowledge or knowledge of one scripting language (preferably Python)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a firm commitment to quality
- Dedication to team environment including cross-functional roles
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to learn and support new tools, understand and utilize new concepts
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to improve
- Rational DOORS eXtension Language
- JIRA Service Desk
- Experience working with Requirement Management Systems (DOORS, Polarion, Jama)
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.