GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
HR Business Partner
- Acting as a single point of contact for employees within dedicated team(s) regarding all HR-related topics
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes for various seniority levels and roles
- Managing performance management process and assisting team leaders in performance appraisal preparation
- Managing employee relations issues, resolving them, and acting as a mediator in conflict situations
- Working closely with team leaders on improving overall employee satisfaction and retention
- Managing salary budget plans, compensation and benefits for employees within dedicated team(s)
- Providing guidance and assistance in business unit restructuring, workforce planning, and succession planning topics
- Identifying training needs, organizing, and monitoring training programs to ensure objectives are met
- Analyzing HR trends and metrics in order to identify areas for improvement
- Managing other HR & engagement projects (team buildings, employee events, etc.)
- Updating and maintaining internal HR databases, records and reports with accurate data that accurately reflect current staff conditions and details
- Updating and revising HR and company policies and procedures based on inputs from relevant stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in HRBP, HR Generalist or similar role
- Deep understanding of all relevant HR processes (recruitment, performance appraisal, employee relations)
- General understanding of business processes and strategies and how to translate them to HR topics
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken
- Basic understanding of Serbian Labor Law
- People person with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important tasks
- Analytical person with great attention to detail
- Team player and willing to acquire knowledge in the domain of HR, IT, business, etc.
- English language proficiency – written and spoken
- PC literacy and experience with Google Workspace or MS Office
- Previous experience in IT industry and general understanding of Serbian IT market
- Hands on experience in working with 50-100 people teams
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.