GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
IT Help Desk Support
- 1st and 2nd level support for various systems such as SAP Basis, Boomi, CPQ, GET WM
- Incidents and logs analysis and troubleshooting
- Act as a liaison between customer and other support staff to facilitate resolution via ticketing system
- Triage support tickets reported to IT department using company’s ticketing system
- Plan and execute quality assurance, apply company’s QA procedures and standards
- Monitor and assure smooth operation of system batch jobs, interfaces and data exchange with external systems
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team by sharing ideas on how to continuously improve our team processes and customer experience
- Work experience/education in technically-oriented areas (information systems, programming, database management, etc.)
- Comfortable with information technology related topics
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components
- Strong analytical background leveraging a structured approach to solving problems
- Proactive and have a “can-do” attitude
- Self-motivated and independent in solving tasks and giving suggestions for improvement
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- English language proficiency – written and spoken
- Team player and willing to learn
- Open to work in shifts time model
- Work experience with SAP, Boomi, CPQ, WMS
- SQL knowledge
- German language skills
- Experience in Jira or similar project & bug tracking software
- Familiar with QA and software development life cycles
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.