GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for development and maintenance of different software products on most popular platforms.
You should possess general software development skills learned at university and/or work experience.
Among others your tasks will be to develop and customize different modules or whole systems for logistics, financial and other domains. You should be able to understand the software architecture of the other modules and systems that are developed, and the underlying application servers used in this domain.
As a member of our team you will have a chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Evolve and maintain different multi-industry software projects
- Work closely with the team to bring great value to our products and services
- Share your knowledge and put your skills into the team and company skill pool
- 3+ years of web development experience in Java
- Understanding of the common design patterns and engineering practices
- Great knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate level of English language – written and spoken
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Experience with Spring frameworks, like spring-boot, spring-security, spring-data
- Experience with Android development
- SQL proficiency
- Git proficiency
- Fluency in more than one programming language and/or paradigm (e.g. Kotlin)
- Having open-source contributions
- Strong Computer Science background
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.