GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for development and maintenance of different software products and platforms.
Among others, your task in general will be to stand as a quality gate of our team and to communicate and coordinate inside a large organization. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Estimating and executing of all testing activities during the development process
- Designing, implementing and maintaining test cases based on software requirements and functional specifications, by using an agreed test management tool
- Reporting comprehensive bug reports using our bug tracking system
- Working closely with development teams on a daily basis, maintaining intensive communication with client, and acting as a proxy between developers and client
- Taking over a significant role within field preparation for the automation testing era
- University Degree or a final year student (FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.).
- Approaching a product with an attitude that the product is already broken – it has defects and it is your job to discover them. Assuming the product or system is inherently flawed and it is your job to ‘illuminate’ the flaws
- Strong analytical skills with a mindset that questions assumptions; with a willingness to continuously help improve processes and procedures
- Ability to work independently with a willingness to share knowledge with peers to improve the quality of the team
- Ability to conduct new and execute test plans that provide comprehensive test coverage at the product and system level; Using all forms of requirement documentation, creating the test requirements that serve as acceptance criteria for Business, Product Management and other stakeholders
- Ability to check results of tests in application and in database also (knowledge of SQL)
- Strong listening skills; Good verbal and written communication skills within the team and with clients; Ability to adjust content of written/verbal communication to the audience
- Ability to analyze and classify reported issues
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Creative and open-minded
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Genuinely curious and striving to learn
- Experience in manual testing
- Ability to translate technical details into descriptions the customer can understand
- Experience with a bug tracking tool like JIRA
- Proficient with test management software tools like XRay or Quality Center
- Proficient in a source control systems
- Basic programming knowledge is desirable (HTML, CSS, C#, Java) and would be a big plus
- Knowledge of the project lifecycle and the place of testing in the software delivery process
- Formal testing qualification such as ISTQB CTFL
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.