GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Junior Software Developer
Use this opportunity to become a member of a young and ambitious engineering team driven to create complex software solutions. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in all of the key phases of software development (Analysis, Planning, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance) and learn a variety of new technologies.
- You have a University Degree (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.)
- You are a C# developer, and you use relevant development tools, as well
- You are using ORM technologies (like Entity Framework, NHibernate or other)
- You are able to work with SQL and to model database based domain and specific requests
- You understand basic OOP concepts
- You are able to read and understand other people’s code
- Your English is on intermediate level or higher – written and spoken
- You are a team player
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more
- Professional experience in software development
- Independence in solving tasks and proactivity in giving suggestions for improvement
- Knowledge of design patterns, UML and architectural concepts
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- Scrum, Agile experience
- VCS (Version Control System) experience: mercurial, git, SVN, Microsoft TFS, etc.
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.