GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) refers to the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception, through design and manufacture, to service and disposal. PLM integrates people, data, processes and business systems and provides a product information backbone for companies and their extended enterprise. We use the best PLM software product on the market developed by one of the biggest engineering software development companies, Dassault Systèmes. PLM software is used in various industries: automotive, airline, shipbuilding, fashion, pharmaceutics, etc. For further information please visit the Dassault Systèmes website.
- Analyzing, improving and documenting business processes
- Methodology and tool documentation
- Functional support for PLM key users and engineers
- Conducting PLM training sessions
- CAD Data Management in PLM
- Global User support
- University Degree or equivalent work experience (preferably Mechanical Engineering, FON, ETF, PMF, RAF, etc.)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with peers
- Knowledge of CAD tools (CATIA, Solid Works, Cadence, Zuken or similar tools)
- Possibility to travel up to 50% of work time
- Knowledge of PDM and/or PLM is a plus
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.