GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Process & Business Requirements Support Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the maintenance and development of custom tools which are supporting Business Requirements and processes in the Automotive industry.
Among others, your tasks will be to develop custom tools and scripts that will support different processes and Business needs, design project KPIs and dashboards, create data visualizations, implement and maintain real-time data extraction and transformation tools, prepare project documentation, communicate and coordinate inside a large organization on different projects, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed.
You should be able to understand the software architecture of the custom applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain.
As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Google Script knowledge
- Google Data Studio knowledge
- Experience in end user support
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Understanding of relational/non-relational databases
- ETL basic knowledge
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible attitude, strongly committed to quality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Be able to learn new technologies, especially if knowledge in the before mentioned technologies does not comply with the required criteria
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- “Out of the box” thinking
- Google Cloud Platform basic knowledge
- JIRA Service Desk experience
- Familiarity with a Business Intelligence and Data warehousing
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.