GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
Project Manager will be responsible for leading all coordination activities with our development teams and customers in multidisciplinary projects where software developed by our teams integrates with other software and hardware systems to form an overall industrial solution. This may include coordination of specification, system setup, implementation, training, and support of software applications for new and existing clients.
Project Manager will follow project standards within established time frames and at defined quality levels, and ensure projects are completed according to our internal and client’s standards. This position is client-facing and requires travel to the client site as the project warrants.
- Participate and coordinate user requirements workshops and conversion into system requirements with a preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the project scope
- Create project plans to deliver the agreed scope with the project team assigned
- Work closely with customer project lead and entire project team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time
- Follow up, and escalate gaps, issues and enhancements identified throughout the project
- Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to overcome challenges in creative and practical way
- Reach out, listen to the clients and distill project needs, iterating quickly and with a variety of formal/agile methods
- Develop both internal and external project roadmaps, incorporating different aspects and strategies
- Track and forecast all dependent aspects such as time invested, finances, etc.
- Be a voice of the customer
- Produce high quality documentation and plans
- Constantly interact with key decision makers and leadership internally and externally with industry leaders, partners, customers, and prospects
- Generate client value proposition, organize meetings, deliver presentations and develop and maintain client relationships
- 4 or more years’ experience in an international client facing roles leading projects such as software solutions implementation/integration and/or business process change
- Experienced in lean and agile development practices; yet comfortable with documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze information, visualize, conceptualize, document and solve problems by making decisions that are sensible and data-driven
- Ability to analyze financial aspect of current projects and forecast future activities
- Ability to explain technical information in non-technical terms is essential
- Ability to think analytically, work at different levels of detail based on the situation, manage multiple activities/projects, anticipate issues and propose solutions
- Achieves thoroughness and accuracy in task accomplishment through concern for all areas involved
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Demonstrates proactivity and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in the English language – written and spoken
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Proactive approach with strong value-added orientation
- Proactive, confident communicator able to win trust and be a credible client advisor
- Strong desire to learn, experience new challenges and grow into positions of increasing responsibility
- Experience in managing software development projects using different methodologies and frameworks (e.g. PMP, Prince2, Scrum etc.)
- Domain expertise in logistics
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.