GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
System Administrator for Linux and AWS
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for developing and maintaining R&D IS application solutions. You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience with system operations and issue management systems, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette. Among others, your tasks will be to provide a high level overview of all related systems, to support users, to communicate and coordinate inside a large organization, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed. You should be able to understand the software architecture of the custom R&D software applications that are being supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- At least 2 years of working experience in System Administration in Linux server environment
- Strong working knowledge of Linux internals and administration
- Working in RHEL, CentOS (installation, configuration and monitoring of applications)
- Scripting language knowledge (ideally Bash, Python, PowerShell)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server and client operating systems
- Understanding of LAN and WAN topologies and architecture knowledge
- R&D mindset: willingness to learn new things, investigate unknown problems and improve existing implementation
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage projects according to schedule
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience in managing AWS cloud environments
- Basic knowledge of IaC tool (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline setup and administration
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.