GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
SAP ABAP Developer
If you are an established ABAP Developer or a talented junior with strong interests in SAP system programming, don’t hesitate to apply. Use this opportunity to dig deeper into logistics processes and to acquire diverse programming knowledge and skills. You will join our young and ambitious SAP team and get a chance for fast development and progress in a challenging IT environment.
- Work on development projects mostly in Logistics domain, using programming languages and technologies:
- SAP UI5/FIORI
- Work with both procedural and object oriented language structure
- Develop new or extend existing functionalities of SAP systems and third-party logistics modules
- Develop interfaces and integrate SAP and other applications
- Work on migration of data & automation of processes
- Suggest business & technical optimizations for improving client’s processes
- Experienced SAP Developer with at least 2 years ABAP experience
- University diploma or a final year of studies (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.)
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Willing to get involved with business logic and requirements analysis
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience in logistics business processes
- Experience in SAP EWM/WM/MM modules
- Experience in .NET development
- Experience in ABAP Objects
- Experience in SAP UI5/FIORI
- Knowledge of German or Dutch
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.