GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for business intelligence development and maintenance.
You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience in business intelligence and software development, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Among others, your tasks will be to design, develop and maintain different business intelligence applications and systems, create data visualizations, implement and maintain real-time data extraction and transformation tools, analyze and improve existing applications and systems, prepare project documentation, communicate and coordinate inside a large organization on different projects, and automate daily tasks.
You should be able to understand the software architecture of various business intelligence applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain.
As a member of our team, you will have a chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence Engineering or related positions
- Proficient understanding of Business Intelligence, ETL and DWH concepts
- Strong knowledge of MS SSRS, MS SSIS, QlikView, Qlik Sense or similar tools
- Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
- Hands-on experience with backend ETL for data extraction and building DWH data models
- Hands-on experience with the best practices in data visualization (e.g. scorecards, reports & dashboards, etc.)
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international Customers
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Readiness to learn new technologies
- Genuine curiosity and constant striving for new skills
- Flexible attitude
- Strong dedication to quality
- Familiarity with MS Azure technology stack (Data Lake Storage, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure DWH or similar tools), or other MPP, distributed data processing, high-end data warehousing appliances
- Experience in providing complete solutions based on customer requests
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior developers
- Experience in execution and maintaining complete project lifecycle
- Good knowledge of any of the following languages: .NET/C#, Java, PHP
- German language familiarity
- Familiarity with logistics and/or banking processes
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- German language lessons
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.