GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
- Design, implementation and maintenance of complete data analytics solutions and data strategies for large organizations
- Design, implementation and optimization of data extraction and data transformation pipelines (ETL/ELT), including configuration-based engines for incremental data processing and aggregation
- Design, implementation and optimization of data models and data transformation layers in DWH and Data Lake environments
- Design, implementation and optimization of reports, including data models, visualizations, KPIs and dashboards
- Performance optimization, maintaining optimal performance of data analytics environment, improvements of existing systems, automation of daily tasks, performance monitoring and capacity planning
- Identification, troubleshooting and resolving issues on the environment
- Collaboration with customers, analysis and evaluation of business requirements, preparation of project documentation, design of solutions, giving proposal of alternatives
- Collaboration with internal development team, organizing technical tasks, definition of standards and best practices, execution of code reviews, training and coaching of less experienced developers
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence or related positions
- Broad general knowledge and experience in business intelligence and software development, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette
- Strong technical aptitude in the data and analytics – DWH, ETL, Reporting
- Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of:
- SQL and relational database concepts and tools (eg. MS SQL, Oracle, DB2 etc.)
- ETL, ELT and general data integration concepts and tools (eg. MS SSIS, Talend, Data factory, Kafka etc.) for both batch and near-real-time data processing
- DWH and data lake concepts and tools, design and implementation of optimal data models
- Reporting and data visualization best practices and tools (eg. MS SSRS, PowerBI, QlikSense, Qlikview, Tableau etc.)
- Detail-oriented person with strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Readiness to learn new technologies
- Strong dedication to quality
- Fluent in English
- Experience in implementation solutions in banking/financial industry, familiarity with banking business processes and products
- Experience in providing complete solutions based on customer requests
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior developers
- Experience in execution and maintaining complete project lifecycle
- Good knowledge of any of the following languages: Python, R, C#, Java
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.