GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
- Windows and Linux system administration
- Atlassian services (Jira/Confluence) system administration
- Windows and Linux systems L2 support
- New server and application installation and configuration
- Automating daily system administration tasks
- Monitoring system performance
- OS and application software updates
- Writing technical documentation in form of internal wiki
- At least 3 years of experience in System Administration
- Atlassian services system administration (Jira/Confluence) knowledge
- LAN and WAN topologies and architecture knowledge (Cisco preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server and client operating systems (Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Windows 10 )
- Working knowledge of VMWare or HyperV virtualization systems knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory system
- Configuring and running DHCP and DNS services
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining user applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, anti virus software etc.
- Knowledge of Linux Operating system
- Ability to debug and investigate unknown problems
- Ability to automate and improve existing implementation
- Ability to travel onsite 50% of the time to provide support administration services to the company clients (after pandemic period)
- Experience in developing strong interpersonal relationships with all colleagues and third parties easily, irrespective of their hierarchical status and technical background (both technical and non-technical interactions) – all of which requires good communication skills
- Ability to understand requirements and successfully cooperate with technical and engineering personnel (in order to discuss technical issues pertaining to problems, purchases or technical specifications)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Advanced English knowledge
- Scripting: Shell, Python will be a plus
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.