GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Application Administrator / Support Engineer
Use this opportunity to become a member of a young and ambitious team driven to implement and support complex Collaboration solutions. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in all of the key phases of Atlassian solutions development and support from front-end to back-end system configuration and the finalization of projects (Installation, configuration, project creation, support).
- Create new and customize existing JIRA/Confluence Projects
- Troubleshooting JIRA/Confluence application issues and add-on integration issues
- Create new accounts, manage permissions, and build dashboards
- Installing, maintaining, administering, and enhancing JIRA, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk, and key 3rd party add-ons
- Working in shifts on a rota basis (06-14h, 08-16h or 09-17h and 14-22h)
- You have at least 2 years working experience in Application administration
- You have at least 2 years working experience in IT support
- Your English is on advanced level or higher – written and spoken
- You like to work as part of a team
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more
- History in Atlassian solutions, administration/support (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, HipChat)
- Experience in working with high volumes of users
- Knowledge in Linux administration (Redhat, CentOS, Suse, etc)
- Scripting languages: JS, Bash, PowerShell
- Knowledge of programming languages: Java, C#
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.