GET supports its clients by providing QA services. Our QA team consists of experienced Senior QA engineers with rich background in various business and technology fields. We are capable of using different QA systems e.g. HP Quality center, Teexma, etc. Our team specializes in implementing standard test techniques as well as following our clients’ methods and operation routines.
In a wide scope of services, we can allocate:
- Creating, preparing and implementing systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications
- Consulting with users, providing advice and directions
- Performing more complex analyses of business requirements and system specifications
- Creating test plans and project scripts
- Reviewing test plans written by other parties
- Performing moderately complex to complex test data conditioning, functional testing, regression testing and testing validation
- Providing specific guidance on defects to developers
- Logging, tracks, and verifying resolution of software and specification defects
- Planning and performing performance testing
- Documenting all phases of the Systems QA process
- Conducting user acceptance testing and final review with end users once the project is ready to move into production
- Executing data analysis of reference data to ensure completeness of fact data used for reporting
- Completing quality checks and consistency of reports generated for management and client consumption.
Transparent and adjustable process
- Our company works with partners in agile (e.g. Scrum) but also in the classical (fixed scope) ways.
- Depending on the way of work, GET uses either agile or standard project management tools and techniques:
Roadmap, Statement of Work, release plans, Product Backlog, detailed project plan, Sprint Backlog, Gantogram + RASIC list.
- Our company can support projects with Scrum Masters or Project Managers, who get deep into the project and business domain and during the project make sure that the project progress is transparent to the clients, informing them using tools like:
weekly review reports, Burndown Chart, meeting minutes reports, open points list, daily summary test reports.
- Standard documents are delivered with our products and services:
functional specification, technical specification including product architecture documentation, software product administration and configuration guide, User Acceptance Test (UAT) plan with test catalogues, Service Level Agreement (SLA).