We will help you deal with the technical challenges that face your business.
FULL STACK development services
- business analysis and requirement gathering
- software development and QA
- deployment and technical support
We can start from scratch, use your existing codebase, or we can use our platform to quickly create tailored solutions which leverage the power of our technical and domain expertise.
Our SDS team can cover the entire solution lifecycle.
Focus on your business
We will give you time to focus on your core business processes and stay one step ahead of your competitors.
Business practice improvement
By using reliable and high-quality enterprise software, you will improve your business practice and processes.
Reduced software maintenance running costs and low software development costs.
We help you keep the FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS
If your business is falling behind the competition, technology could accelerate it. GET SDS is not just another bunch of outsourced experts. It is a team made up of top class Engineers, Business Analysts, QA Experts, Project Managers.
Industries we have domain expertise in
- Automotive production plants
- Retail chains
- Banks and Insurances
The security standards are clearly defined within GET and are based on ISO 27001:2013 (full certification).
- Microsoft.NET MVC 3, Entity Framework, jQuery, Bootstrap (Responsive Design), CSS/HTML 5
- Java, JSP, JSF, EJB, JPA
- Microsoft .NET C#, ASP, Entity Framework, WF, MVC, WPF and Win Forms
- Web Applications on HTML 5, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, Silverlight, Flash, PHP
- Mobile Application development for Microsoft, iOS and Android
- Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- SOA on SOAP and REST – WCF (Windows Communications Foundation), Web API, ASMX
- ERP programming: SAP ABAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX (X++)
- Web design and animation
- JIRA customization & development
- Business Intelligence & Reporting: Microsoft SQL, QlikView, Pentaho, Jasper
Transparent and adjustable process
- Our company works with partners in agile (e.g. Scrum) but also in the classical (fixed scope) ways.
- Depending on the way of work, GET uses either agile or standard project management tools and techniques:
Roadmap, Statement of Work, release plans, Product Backlog, detailed project plan, Sprint Backlog, Ganttogram + RASIC list.
- Our company can support projects with Scrum Masters or Project Managers, who delve deep into the project and business domain and, during the project, make sure that the project progress is transparent to the clients by informing them using tools like:
weekly review reports, Burndown Chart, meeting minutes reports, open points list, daily summary test reports.
- Standard documents are delivered with our products and services:
functional specification, technical specification including product architecture documentation, software product administration and configuration guide, User Acceptance Test (UAT) plan with test catalogues, Service Level Agreement (SLA).